[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row”][vc_column][stack_hero image=”734″ opacity=”3″][vc_empty_space height=”75px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Suppliers” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:left|color:%23912271″ google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:500%20bold%20regular%3A500%3Anormal”][/stack_hero][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Welcome to the Team Cutis Corporation Supplier Page” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23912271″ google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]The information contained within this site is intended for use by Qtis’s trade suppliers.
Health Care Professionals, Health Care Organizations, External Experts, Key Opinion Leaders, and individuals reclaiming expenses from Team Cutis.
Contact details for each Qtis entity, including invoicing address and Helpdesk information, can be found here[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”New Suppliers” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23912271″ google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]You can find more information about Team Cutis via the below links. This is your central place to do business with us
About Team Cutis[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Current Suppliers” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23912271″ google_fonts=”font_family:Roboto%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C500%2C500italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]You can find more information about Team Cutis via the below links.
[/vc_column_text][stack_accordion type=”accordion accordion-1 accordion–oneopen”][stack_accordion_content title=”Purchase Orders”]Qtis operates a “No PO, No Pay” policy. Suppliers must therefore not provide any goods or services without first having received a Purchase Order (PO). The only exceptions to this policy are for goods/services categorized as one of the following:
Doctors/Hospitals/Medical Associations, Public Training Courses, Pensions Services, Healthcare Services, Temporary Resources, Banks & Brokers, Insurance, Utilities, Export/Import deliveries/couriers/duties, Voice/data/mobile Carriers, Operating leases, Regulatory bodies, Sponsorship, Governments.
In some scenarios, where business needs require it, Qtis employees may place orders using a Purchasing/Credit Card. In these cases, a PO document will not be required.
The details provided on the PO document must match the goods/services that are being provided, and the supplier should check all details before providing any goods/services to Qtis. Any discrepancies should be raised immediately with the Qtis department or individual that requested the goods/services. Discrepancies in PO details may delay or prevent the processing of associated invoices.
The PO must be addressed to the correct entity of the supplier’s organization. Qtis are unable to process invoices where the company entity/address listed on the invoice is not the same company that the PO was raised to.
The Qtis entity on the PO must match to any associated contracts that are in place. Suppliers will only be able to invoice the Qtis entity listed on the PO document.
Suppliers must also check the following details are correct (where applicable):
- Unit price and total price
- Order currency
- Unit of Measure
- Product code
- Description of goods or services
- Requested delivery dates
- Delivery address
- Payment Terms
[/stack_accordion_content][stack_accordion_content title=”Invoicing”]To allow Qtis to process supplier invoices correctly and efficiently, suppliers should note the following requirements:
- All invoices must clearly state the PO number received from Qtis
- Where no PO has been provided (in exceptional circumstances – see “Purchase Orders” section on this website) the invoice must clearly identify the Qtis contact who requested the goods/service
- Where the PO has multiple lines, it should be clear which line/charge on the invoice relates to which line of the PO (invoice line should state the PO line number where possible)
- All company entities on the PO (both Qtis and supplier’s) must be correct, and match exactly to the details specified on the invoice. If they are not the same, a new PO must be requested from the appropriate Qtis contact
- All invoices must contain a clearly marked, unique invoice number and date
- The currency of the invoice must be the same as that specified on the PO
- The Unit of Measure (UoM) listed on the invoice must match the UoM specified on the PO
- Credit notes should clearly reference the invoice number/PO they relate to, where appropriate
- Where VAT is claimed, the relevant VAT registration number of the supplier must be mentioned on the invoice
- Where other types of tax are applied, the associated tax identification numbers must be mentioned on the invoice, in line with the local tax requirements
- If VAT or other taxes are claimed, the VAT/tax amount must be shown in the currency of the country where the transaction takes place (or the appropriate exchange rate specified)
- Wherever possible, suppliers should submit invoices electronically – by the NEURAL Supplier Network (NSN – only available in some countries) or by email. Invoices sent in paper format may take longer to process.
- Suppliers that transact with Qtis on the NSN should submit all invoices via this channel where possible. There is no requirement to send additional hard or email copies.
- Emailed invoices should be sent to the central invoice reception address where these facilities exist. Details of the email addresses, as well as helpdesk contact. Where there are questions on which details should be used, suppliers should request clarification from their Qtis contact.
- Invoices that are non-compliant will be rejected and a notification sent back to the supplier. Corrected invoices should be returned to Qtis as soon as possible to minimize delays in payment.
[/stack_accordion_content][stack_accordion_content title=”Payment Terms”]Qtis’s standard payment terms begin from receipt of a compliant invoice.
Payment terms will be stated on the PO document received when goods/services have been formally requested. Queries/concerns on payment terms should be addressed to the appropriate Qtis contact upon receipt of the PO, not at the time of invoice submission.[/stack_accordion_content][stack_accordion_content title=”Supply Chain Financing”]As part of our strategy to support suppliers, we’ve partnered with Taulia to provide a portal that offers options for early payments on approved invoices, at competitive financing rates. Features of the tool include:
- Visibility of all approved invoices, including the history of the previous 6 months
- An early payment option for approved invoices – discounted at competitive rates
- Control of your receipts – suppliers select when they want early payment
- Accurate cash-flow forecasting – provides full visibility of when invoices are due for payment
- Unlimited portal access – 24/7 payment process visibility
Supply Chain Financing is currently only available to suppliers working with Qtis UK, Sweden, Germany, and the United States. For details of how to apply, please contact the appropriate email address below:
- NAM supplierTauliaSC@qtis.ai
[/stack_accordion_content][stack_accordion_content title=”Get Help”]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I send/address my invoices
- Invoices should be submitted as per the instructions provided on/with your PO document. For Qtis contact details, including central invoice reception locations (where facilities exist) please click here.
- If you are unsure which details should be used, you should speak to your Qtis contact.
2. When will my invoice be paid?
- Invoices will be paid in line with the payment terms you have agreed with Qtis. Qtis’s standard payment terms are based on the receipt date and can be found on the corresponding PO document. Contact your local Helpdesk if you need to clarify the date for a specific invoice.
3. How can I confirm my invoice has been received and/or what the status is?
- Suppliers using the Neural Supplier Network to invoice Qtis can check the status of their invoices within this system.
- Contact your local Helpdesk to confirm receipt/status, but please allow minimum 3 days for the invoice to be registered in the Qtis systems before querying status.
4. How do I change my contact/address/bank details?
- Discrepancies in supplier details (i.e. differences between the details on the invoice and those on the Qtis system/PO) will lead to delays in the processing of invoices, and possible rejection. It is therefore important that Qtis is notified of any changes as soon as possible.
- Supplier details can be changed by contacting your local Helpdesk. Note that depending on the details you are changing, you may be contacted to provide confirmation/supporting documentation. An immediate response to any such request will ensure your details are updated on a timely basis and ensure no delays to invoice payments.
5. How do I make a payment to Qtis ? What are Qtis’s bank details?
- For advice on making a payment/refund to Qtis, please contact your local Helpdesk.