CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect both personal and non-personally identifiable information when communicating or interacting with you on the Site and fulfilling your requests for products, services, or information, including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Billing information, such as bank or credit card number and billing address.
- Unique identifiers, such as user name, account number, and password.
- Information you provide for customer service purposes whether by phone, email, chat, or social media.
- Shipping information for order delivery.
- Preferences information, such as order history and marketing communications selections.
- Information you provide in response to questionnaires we may offer to personalize our product offerings for you.
- Photographic images that you provide to us or that you use in connection with your use of the Site, including your likeness or the likeness of others.
- Information you share in social networking environments, blogs, conversation pages, profile pages, and other public forums that do not have a restricted audience.
- Usage information about your computer and/or mobile device such as your IP address, the time, date and length of your visit, browser type, referring and exit pages, operating system, the type and model of your mobile device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible products, services and experience, including:
- Fulfilling your order
- Processing your payments
- Sending you order confirmations
- Helping you determine suitable products
- Sending you requested product or service information
- Sending product updates
- Responding to customer service requests
- Handling refunds or returns
- Processing account registration
- Administering your account
- Facilitating giveaways
- Sending you a newsletter and other marketing communications
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Improving our Site user experience and marketing efforts
- Conducting research and analysis
OUR INFORMATION SHARING PRACTICES
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail, processing event registration, and processing your online payments. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Team Cutis Corporation will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Team Cutis Corporation or the Site;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Team Cutis Corporation and its family of Websites;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public;
- Investigate fraud or respond to a government request; and/or
- Communicate with third parties when you have consented to it.
Team Cutis Corporation may share non-personally identifiable information (e.g., number of daily visitors to a particular Web page) with third parties, but this information does not personally identify you.
If Team Cutis Corporation is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all of its assets, your personal information may be one of the assets that is transferred and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CONTROL
Team Cutis Corporation respects your need to access and control your personal information, so we give you certain choices that you may exercise, including:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies, so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it. Please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
You can exercise these controls and choose to opt in or out of services and communications by visiting your account preferences, contacting our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the instructions directly provided in the communications we send you.
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, please contact us at:
Team Cutis Corporation will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years old, please do not provide your information on our website. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to Team Cutis Corporation for any purpose, we will delete his or her information from our files. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier, sent to your Internet browser on your device. Every device that visits our Site may be sent a cookie. We may use the cookies to collect browsing data, track your preferences, collect web usage data, or gather statistical information. Rest assured, our cookies do not collect personal or confidential information.
Targeted Advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) uses information collected from your web browsing behavior, such as the pages you have visited or the searches you have made. Third parties collect this information by placing or accessing cookies in your browser when you visit this Site or other websites.
The security of your personal information is very important to Team Cutis Corporation. We follow generally accepted industry standards and take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When you place orders, access your personal account information, or wherever your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Please be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, electronic storage, or security measures are 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at:
Team Cutis Corporation
Phone: (650) 308-8056
SITE USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you’re not comfortable shopping online (and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone), just give us a call at (650) 308-8056 Our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you.
Team Cutis Corporation
Phone: (650) 308-8056